83) Triazabicyclodecene as an Organocatalyst for Regiospecific Synthesis of 1,4,5-Trisubstituted N-Vinyl-1,2,3-Triazoles, Prof. D.B. Ramachary, Jagjeet Gujral, Swamy Peraka and G. Surendra Reddy,
Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2017, 459-464.
84) Organocatalytic Vinyl Azide-Carbonyl [3+2]-Cycloaddition: High-Yielding Synthesis of Fully Decorated N-Vinyl-1,2,3-Triazoles, Prof. D. B. Ramachary, G. Surendra Reddy, Swamy Peraka and Jagjeet Gujral,
ChemCatChem, 2017, 9, 263–267.
Identified as Most accessed Angewandte Chemie Research World wide by WILEY– 2019
87) Unravelling the binding mechanism and protein stability of human serum albumin while interacting with nefopam analogues: a biophysical and insilico approach, G. Mahesh, V. V. Narayana, S. Vineet, S. R. Chowdhury, V. Sreelaxmi, Prof. D. B. Ramachary, and S. Rajagopal,
J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn. 2017, 35, 2280-2292.
88) Organocatalytic umpolung annulative dimerization of ynones for the synthesis of 5-alkylidene-2-cyclopentenones, Prof. D. B. Ramachary, T. P. Reddy, A. Suresh Kumar.
Org. Biomol. Chem. 2017, 15, 9785-9789.
89) Unraveling the Stability of Plasma Proteins upon Interaction of Synthesized Androstenedione and Its Derivatives-A Biophysical and Computational Approach, A. Nerusu, P. S. Reddy, Prof. D. B. Ramachary, R. Subramanyam,
ACS Omega 2017, 2, 6514–6524.