48) Sequential One-Pot Combination of Multi-Component and Multi-Catalysis Cascade Reactions: An Emerging Technology in Organic Synthesis, D. B. Ramachary and Sangeeta Jain,
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2011, 9, 1277-1300
49) A General Approach to High-yielding Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral 3-alkyl-4-Nitromethylchromans via Cascade Barbas-Michael and Acetalization Reactions, D. B. Ramachary, M. Shiva Prasad and R. Madhavachary,
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2011, 9, 2715-2721.
50) Direct Organocatalytic Asymmetric Approach to the Baylis-Hillman-Type Products via Push-Pull Dienamine Platform, D. B. Ramachary and K. Ramakumar,
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2011, 2599–2605
51) Sequential Combination of Ruthenium-, Base- and Gold-Catalysis: A New Approach to the Synthesis of Medicinally Important Heterocycles, D. B. Ramachary and V. V. Narayana,
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2011, 3514–3522.
52) Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Optically Pure Functionalized Spiro[5,5]undecane-1,5,9-triones as HIV-1 Inhibitors, D. B. Ramachary, Y. V. Reddy, A. Banerjee and S. Banerjee,
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2011, 9, 7282-7286