41) Rapid Two-Step Synthesis of Drug-like Polycyclic Substances by Sequential Multi-Catalysis Cascade Reactions, D. B. Ramachary, Rumpa Mondal and C. Venkaiah,
Org.Biomol. Chem., 2010, 8, 321-325.
42) A General Approach to Chiral Building Blocks via Direct Amino Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Three-Component Reductive Alkylations: Formal Total Synthesis of HIV-1 Protease Inhibitors, Antibiotic Agglomerins, Brefeldin A, and (R)-γ-Hexanolide, D. B. Ramachary and Y. Vijayendar Reddy,
J. Org. Chem., 2010, 75 (1), 74–85
43) Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Tetronic Acids/Tetrahydro-isobenzofuran-1,5-diones via Combination of Cascade Three-Component Reductive Alkylations and Michael-Aldol Reactions, D. B. Ramachary and M. Kishor,
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2010, 8, 2859-2867.
44) Sequential Combination of Michael and Acetalization Reactions: Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Functionalized 4-nitromethyl-chromans as Drug Intermediates , D. B. Ramachary and R. Sakthidevi,
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2010, 8, 4259-4265
45) Rapid Synthesis of Functionalized Indenes, Triazoles, and Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulators by Sequential Multicatalysis Cascade Reactions, D. B. Ramachary, Rumpa Mondal, C. Venkaiah,
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2010, 3205–3210.
46) Sequential One-Pot Combination of Multireactions Through Multicatalysis: A General Approach to Rapid Assembly of Functionalized Push−Pull Olefins, Phenols, and 2-Methyl-2H-Chromenes, D. B. Ramachary, K. Ramakumar, A. Bharanishashank, and V. V. Narayana,
J. Comb. Chem., 2010, 12 (6), 855–876.
47) Direct Amino Acid-Catalyzed Cascade Reductive Alkylation of Arylacetonitriles: High-Yielding Synthesis of Ibuprofen Analogs, D. B. Ramachary, M. Shiva Prasad,
Tetrahedron Lett., 51, 2010, 5246–5251.